Arts, Creativity and Imagineering – Links to Personal Mastery
- Art and creative forms (dance, music, sculpture, drama) are all forms of self-exploration and self-expression.
- Such art is powerful when the creator is fully present and mindful in the process of creation.
- Art and creative work that captures the spirit and spirituality of the individual or group creating it has a powerful impact on those who experience it.
- Audiences for art which show empathy for the creators of that art are demonstrating their compassion and self-understanding by doing so.
- Using art for inspiration and ideas is a way of connecting to others through a sense of spirit and imagination.
Links to Cross-Boundary Learning
Links to Think Back from the Future
- · tablet computers,
- · wall-mounted TV screens,
- · wireless videogames and
- · people playing with their handheld devices at the dinner table
- · hoverboards (which became available in October 2014)
- · Required Core Health Conditions (13): Anemia, Atrial Fibrillation (AFib), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diabetes, Hepatitis A, Leukocytosis, Pneumonia, Otitis Media, Sleep Apnea, Stroke, Tuberculosis, Urinary Tract Infection, Absence of condition.
- · Elective Health Conditions (Choice of 3): Allergens (airborne), Cholesterol Screen, Food-borne Illness, HIV Screen, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism/Hyperthyroidism, Melanoma, Mononucleosis, Osteoporosis, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Shingles, Strep Throat.
- · Required Health Vital Signs (5): Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation, Respiratory Rate, Temperature.